Sirens Beach in Malia Crete is ready to welcome its guests once again for a unique summer experience, maintaining all health and safety requirements. In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adopted our operational methods according to the latest recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and national authorities.
Please notice in accordance with the Greek Ministry Of Health it is possible that we are unable to offer certain facilities and activities due to the current situation created by Covid-19.
- Regular, intense cleaning and sanitizing routine for all hotel areas using accredited products against COVID-19.
- Our management team and staff members are constantly being trained on the implementation of these protocols and comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs.
- Protective equipment for all staff.
- All our staff members are monitored by our hotel doctor on a daily basis.
- We follow enhanced safety procedures in the F&B departments.
Maintain physical distancing
- In many areas of the hotel we have implemented physical distancing measures (i.e. protective screens in the reception desk & restaurants, seating arrangements in common areas, floor markings and queue stands to maintain 1.5m distance).
- Express check-in and check-out processes to minimize contact with team members are available.
- The use of elevators will be limited to two adults and the use of a face mask is recommended.
- Visitors will not be allowed in guests rooms and the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitizing and glove stations have been installed near the front entrance and public areas.
- Room cleaning and thorough sanitization is guaranteed upon arrival. We use Covid-19 accredited sanitisers and practice a 24h vacant room policy.
- Special attention is given to the sanitization of air conditioning and air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- Room cleaning will continue during your stay upon request.
- Key cards provided upon check-in are clean and disinfected
- All linens are washed at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- We will be happy to provide you with protective equipment (masks, gloves) in case you feel unwell.
Restaurants & Bars
- All foods and beverages will be individually packed or served by our staff in the buffet restaurant to minimize contamination risks.
- Social distancing measures will apply in the serving and seating process.
- Snacks are individually packaged at our Pool Bars.
- Consumption of food and beverages and food delivery services from third parties are not allowed in the hotel premises.
Swimming Pools and Beach
- Physical distancing measures will apply both at the pools and the beach.
- All pools are constantly sanitized, and the chlorine and pH levels monitored.
- A Beach Towel will be provided to you for covering the deckchairs, which will be disinfected between guests.
- A maximum number of swimmers will apply per pool.
- Unfortunately, according to national law indoor activities are not allowed.
- Outdoor activities and play areas will be available and equipped with sanitizing products.
- Our animation team will also be ready to welcome our young guest, in outdoor activities maintaining social distancing rules.
We also need to inform you that according to state law contact information of all guests will need to be recorded to allow the tracking of a possible Covid-19 patient. The process will comply will GDPR rules.
We feel confident that based on our Infection Control & Prevention Plan, the guidance and support received by state authorities and your support in following the health & safety measures we can offer you the dream and safe holidays you are hoping for.
Feel welcome knowing that we are committed to ensuring both your and our safety.
The Sirens Beach Hotel